1. Congratulations, and warm wishes to both of you on your wedding day
2. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
3. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
4. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
5. For the Bride: remember, marrying Mr Right, doesn’t mean that he always is.
6. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
7. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
9. For the Groom:The most effective way to remember your wedding anniversary is to forget it…once! Always answer the question “do I look too big in this “ with “ you look lovely”. And in any other situation the answer is, and always will be, “yes dear!”
10. For the Bride: If in doubt say “yes”. Always tell your husband how much you saved buying on special before saying how much you spent. Although you think you know your man, always give him room to grow. Who he is today is just the beginning of who he can be in the future if you believe in him.
Top 9 Written Wishes
1. You need to have more than good intentions to make a good marriage, This statement is backed up by years of exhaustive study, which has helped researchers determine that marriage is the chief cause of divorce.
2. May you always feel as close as you do this day. May your lives be graced with good health. May you always find happiness in your home, and may it be a refuge from the storms of life. May your love grow ever stronger as you share your lives together, and may your future be even more wonderful than you dreamed possible
3. My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now, you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.
4. A wedding is a start of togetherness… of walks in the rain, basking in the sunshine, shared meals, caring for one another and sensing the love that a marriage carries.
5. Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one! So as you draw closer together, always allow room for you to each be your self.
6. Now that your married life has begun, it’s time to get down to the important things… Always take the trash out in time… put the toothpaste cap back on… and remember, there’s no such thing as a “floordrobe”.
7. A happy man marries the girl he loves. A happier man loves the girl he marries.
8. May your lives be a great adventure. May your battles be fought together, side by side and let there be joy and abundance.
9. Wishing you love… love in the joys of your wedding today, love in your marriage, each step of the way… love in the big things and love in the small, love in all life brings – and love above all. Congratulations!