Happy New Year Messages 2014 convey your best wishes and love to your near and dear ones as the calendar changes from 2013 to 2014. These are sure to warm up the hearts of the recipients and make them feel connected to you by love and mutual goodwill.
Here are a host of Happy New Year Message 2014 that would kick start the year 2014 in style for those you send these to
- Along with all the new hopes and promises that the New Year would bring Hope it also brings us a lot more opportunities to work together. Wish you a very Happy and Successful Year ahead.
- Wish You a Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Energetic and Extremely Happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014.
- Let us all close our eyes, say a warm goodbye to the year 2013. Thank God for everything that he has given us ask for forgiveness for all our mistakes and at last, wish for an even better year 2014.
- Love birds r singing, Bells r ringing, whole day n night im just Thinking How to wish u a happy new year 2014.
- May god bless you with a loving soul this new year eve, May every eve kisses her Adam, and every Adam meets his eve.
- Cut it loose and let 2013 go. Get Hold of 2014 and just play along. Happy New Year.
- This new year take a new plunge into the ocean of hope and optimism and free yourself from all your grudges, sadness. Cheers to 2014.
- Fresh HOPES, Fresh PLANS, Fresh EFFORTS, Fresh FEELINGS, Fresh COMMITMENT. Welcome 2014 with a fresh ATTITUDE. Happy New Year.
- May this new year all your endeavors bear their fruits and fill your life with their sweetness.
- It’s time to unfold new pages and start a new chapter in your life because its new year.
- New Aim, New Dreams, New Achievements Evrything Waiting for You. Forget The Failures. Correct Your Mistakes. Surely Success is yours. Happy NEW YEAR 2014.
- Luck is not in ur hands But decision is in ur hands Ur decision can make luck But luck cannot make ur decision so always trust urself. Happy Ney Year 2014.
- Lets gather around and celebrate the dawn of sparkling New Year. May it bring gifts of joys, good health and surprises. Best wishes for a Happy New Year.
- The year is new, the hopes are new, the aspirations are new, but my warm wishes for happiness and prosperity remains the same for you and your family. Happy New Year.
- Wish you all a very happy and fun filled New Year, hope there is no end to the world, there is still lot to be seen.
- May the year 2014 greet you with days as fragrant as roses, as colorful as rainbow, as bright as sunshine and as happy and cheerful as a lark.
- Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
- May the year 2014 be like a blank book that is waiting your intervention to fill up its 365 pages with all the colors under the sun making it a vibrant addition to your life.
- May the New Year 2014 give you loads of reasons to celebrate and have wonderful days that are filled with laughter and gaiety.
- As 2014 approaches, give a moment of thought to the achievements as well as the failures of 2013 so that you know what the right path for you would be.
- A new year is the best time to make fresh new beginnings as you begin a new chapter of your life to fill up the pages with beautiful verses.
- You are a dreamer,
and you are an achiever.
May you dream and achieve bigger feats,
with every passing year.
All the best for the new year.
- May this new year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
- As the new year going to start.
I wish may the good times,
live on in our memories.
and may we learn lessons,
from the troubling times.
That will make us stronger and better than ever.
- Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blissful new year.
- As we bring this year to an end and the New Year begins. Let us pray that it will be a year with New Peace, New Understanding and New Happiness
- Be happy and spread happiness and good cheer to all throughout the year.
- It always bleed,whenever happens bad deed.Try to understand others need,lets needy be the first to feed…hope in the new year we all stop the race of coming first,as there is no end to this thrist.
- May Lady Luck bless you with good fortune and cheer this New Year and may the year 2014 turn to be the best year in your life so far.
- May the New Year see you in the best of health and cheer for as the old saying goes health is the best wealth that a person can have.
- In the year 2014, may you be able to reach out to your old friends as well as make loads of new friends to fill up your days with happiness, laughter and cheer.
- As the New Year dawns may all darkness erase from your life and fill it up with bright hues instead.
- Never regret the follies of the past as you reminisce about the year gone by. As you welcome the brand New Year you should instead learn from those follies and treat them like another feather to your cap of experience.
- We may not be in touch with each other always, but I always have you in my prayers and wish for you all the very best in your life.
- May this New Year give you the courage to triumph over your vices and embrace the virtues.
- The New Year gives you fresh 365 days to play with – fill them up with whatever your heart desires so that you have no regrets at the end of the annual cycle.
- May light always be around you, hope always surround you. May your wounds fade out; heart embrace kindness, love and wisdom. May smile never leave your lips and a healthy glow stay on your cheeks. May all your desires turn true; This is my New Year Wish for you.
- For a happy New Year, just stick to some simple and basic rules. Have faith in yourself and your abilities. Count your blessings before you cry on your misfortunes. Learn to take each day one at a time. Create opportunities for yourself for quitting is never an option. Above all accomplish all you take under your wings – never abandon without completion.